THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online. This eBook edition of Cracking the GRE has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
· Drills for each test section--Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
· Key strategies for tackling Text Completion, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparison, and other question types
· Practical information & general GRE strategies
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 2 additional full-length practice exams
· Instant score reports for online tests
· Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
· Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
· Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more
- Soups, Stews, and Comfort Foods
- Our Once and Future World
- Featured: Available Now eBooks
- Newly Added eBooks
- Autumn Vibes
- Dog Days of Summer
- A Garden of Stories
- October Booooooooo-ks!
- Beach Reads
- See all
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE
- Newly Added Audiobooks
- Listen Together
- It's a Mystery!
- Awesome Audiobooks for Teens
- The Stars are Aligned!
- See all